"The effect of civic leadership training on citizen engagement and government responsiveness: experimental evidence from the Philippines" investigated the impact of civic leadership training on citizen participation and government responsiveness in the Philippines. It examined an experimental pilot intervention that targeted ‘parent leaders’ – individuals already identified as community leaders…...
Poor women in thousands of towns and villages of developing countries are routinely cheated out of basic benefits to which they are entitled under government programs - not because of too few resources, too little motivation, or too much pride – but because of corruption. Keshari Paharia, Haramani Majhi, Sapura…...
- PTF Represented at the September 20th GNACTA Webinar on Civil Society Contributions to Reducing Corruption in the Health Sector
- PTF Europe Annual Assembly
- PTF Africa CSO Forum Event on the Role of Civil Society in Monitoring Public Procurement
- Partnership for Transparency Calls for Strengthening Partnerships with Citizens and Civil Society Organizations in the World Bank Group Evolution for Greater Impact
- PTF at the World Bank Anti-Corruption for Development Global Forum Event