In September 2022, PTF was granted an extension of the Increasing the Integrity of Public Procurement Project in Moldova through June 2025.
With additional time and funding, PTF and local partner IDIS Viitorul plan to:
• continue supporting and funding civil society organization (CSO) monitoring of public procurement;
• establish a community of CSOs and investigative journalists across the country and empower them to connect, build trust, and share knowledge and good practices;
• design and operate a digital platform for CSO and investigative journalist cooperation;
• support a multi-stakeholder approach to create a national platform that will enable different entities to advocate jointly for changes to the public procurement framework in Moldova that will increase its integrity, transparency, and accountability; and
• inform the public in Moldova and abroad about the activities and achievements of the project.
For more information on this project, please click here.